TABLE OF CONTENTS
Shiftgig, Inc. (“Shiftgig”, “we”, “our”) offers a variety of staffing, temporary work, and communication software tools available online, including mobile applications and websites.
The Services enable our customers to, among other things, schedule, assign, and claim work, send and receive emails and text messages, manage clients and workers, manage your work schedule. We also provide other related services, such as real-time data analytics. Find out more about our Services here.
The Site or Application may also contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Shiftgig. Shiftgig makes no representations or warranties regarding any websites, information or content that may be accessible through this Service that is not maintained, controlled or created by Shiftgig. Further, Shiftgig assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, cookies, or practices of any third-party websites.
In using the Services, you shall:
- shall register an account with us on the Site or the Application;
- confirm that you are a U.S. citizen of at least 18 years of age;
- provide all information requested by us, including Personal Information; and
- enable the geolocation services on your mobile device and keep such enabled while using the Services, Site and/or Application.
For our compliance purposes, and in order to provide the Services to you, you hereby authorize us to, directly or through a third-party, obtain, verify, and record information and documentation that helps us verify your identity. When you register for the Services and from time to time thereafter, we may require you to provide and/or confirm information and documentation that will allow us to identify you
By using the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you automatically authorize us to obtain, directly or indirectly through our third-party service providers and without any time limit or the requirement to pay any fees, information about you from other third-party websites and databases as necessary to provide the Services to you, including, without limitation your location through the geolocation services of your mobile device. For the purposes of such authorization, you hereby grant Shiftgig and our third-party service providers a limited power of attorney and you hereby appoint Shiftgig and our third-party service providers as your true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent, with full power of substitution and resubstitution, for you and in your name, place, and stead, in any and all capacities to access third-party websites, servers, and documents; retrieve information; and use your Personal Information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN SHIFTGIG OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ACCESS AND RETRIEVE INFORMATION FROM SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, SHIFTGIG AND OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY.
You agree that other third-parties shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency, and power of attorney granted by you. You understand and agree that the Services are not endorsed or sponsored by any third-party account providers accessible through the Services. We make no effort to review information obtained from the financial institution holding your Bank Account and other third-party websites and databases for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that you have control over any information, data, content, and/or files you transmit, upload, or store in association use of the Services, including Personal Information stored by operation of the Services (“Your Data”). You grant us authorization to use, access, view, store, copy, delete, or otherwise process Your Data as part of the Services.
You are authorized to use the Services and the Content therein, solely for your own use, and all other uses are prohibited. You agree not to use the Services to act on behalf or for the benefit of a third-party, nor to allow a third-party to have access to your username or password in order to use the Services. You further agree to not use the Services to run an outsourcing business.
Furthermore, you agree that:
- your use of the Services shall comply with all applicable laws;
- you shall not modify, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer any portion of the Services, or otherwise seek to obtain the source code of the Services or Shiftgig Content;
- you shall not launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the Shiftgig servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Shiftgig grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy Content from the Services for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the Content, but not caches or archives of such Content and provided that such spiders do not affect operation of the Services. Shiftgig reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases;
- you shall not upload or transmit any content that constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising promotional materials, commercial activities, or any other form of solicitation;
- you shall not create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users or members of the Services or otherwise interfere with other user’s or member’s enjoyment of the Services;
- you shall not transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature and will prevent the introduction and proliferation of such into the Services;
- you shall not use the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- you shall not use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services;
- you shall not attempt to discover, access, read, alter, destroy, or damage any programs, data, or other information stored on or in connection with the Services;
- you shall not store, send, or post defamatory, inflammatory, trade libelous, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, pornographic, or indecent content or data; or
- you shall not interfere with or attempt to interfere with or disrupt the integrity, security, functionality, or proper working of the Services
We may generate, use, transfer and/or disclose to third parties information gathered, prepared, computed, originated, or stored by us resulting from the use or provision of the Services. This data may include information derived from or based on Your Data (as defined below) provided that any such data contains no Personal Information and is used only in aggregated or anonymized form to perform data analytics; to monitor and improve the Services; and for any other reasonable commercial purpose. We own and retain all rights to this data, and no rights are granted to you, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or to any such data.
You may be required to create an account and specify a password in order to use certain services or features on the Services. To create an account, you must be at least 18 years old and you must provide truthful and accurate information about yourself. Don’t try to and do not impersonate anyone else when you create your account. If your information changes at any time, please update your account to reflect those changes. You agree to update such information to keep it true and accurate. Shiftgig is not responsible or liable for any inaccurate information you provide.
In some cases, an account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer. If you are using or logging into an account assigned to you by an administrator, additional terms may apply to your use of the Services, including, without limitation those additional terms provided by the administrator. Moreover, your administrator may be able to access or disable your account without our involvement.
Some portions of the Site require you to register and you may be asked to select a password. Select a password that would be difficult to guess, and change it regularly as an added precaution. You agree not to share your password or share access to your account. You agree that you are responsible for activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of unauthorized use of your password or account.
In addition to the above, we may immediately suspend or limit access the Services, in whole or in part, at any time if: (a) we determine that you are using the Services in violation of applicable law; (b) We determine that your use of the Services adversely affects or interferes with the normal operation of the Services or any service to others in a material manner; (c) we are prohibited by an order of a court or other governmental agency from providing the Services; (d) you file bankruptcy or reorganization or fail to discharge an involuntary petition within sixty (60) days after filing date; (e) or all applicable fees have not paid when due; or (f) if we reasonably believe there exists a security incident that threatens the security of the Services or data. We will have no liability for any damages, liabilities, or losses as a result of any suspension or limitation of your use of the Services.
Subject to any applicable MSA, you may stop using the Services or any portion thereof at any time by contacting us at HR@shiftgig.com and providing sufficient information for us to verify your identity.
Compliance with Laws
You represent and warrant that all communications you cause to be sent through the Service shall at all times comply with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Telemarketing Sales Rule, the CAN-SPAM Act, and all other laws and regulations concerning privacy, telemarketing, and the sending of SMS text messages.
Stopping Text Messages
To permanently cease receiving text messages from Shiftgig, reply STOP to any Shiftgig message. You can also adjust your settings through the Service. If you stop receiving text messages, we will alert your employer who may need to contact you another way.
Text Messaging Fees
You may sign up to receive certain Shiftgig notifications or information via text messaging. You may incur additional charges from your wireless provider for these services. You agree that you are solely responsible for any such charges. Please be aware that texting charges can fluctuate internationally. Text messaging rates can normally be found by asking your service provider.
In order to ensure that we are able to provide Communications to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address and your mobile device number or other text message address by updating your profile on the Site or Application. You should print and save and/or electronically store a copy of all Communications that we send to you electronically.
In order to access and retain Communications provided to you electronically, you must have: (1) a valid e-mail address; (2) a computer or other mobile device (such as a tablet or smart phone) that operates on a platform like Windows or macOS; (3) a connection to the Internet; (4) location services enabled on your mobile device; (5) a computer or device and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above.
You acknowledge that any text messages you receive from Shiftgig are distributed via third-party mobile network providers. As a result, Shiftgig cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery. You further acknowledge that neither Shiftgig nor your wireless carrier is liable for delayed or undelivered text messages.
Content You Post
We may provide opportunities for you to post text, photographs, videos, or other content (collectively, “Content”) on the Services. You can only post Content if you own all the rights to that Content, or if another rights holder has given you permission.
You do not transfer ownership of your Content simply by posting it. However, by posting Content, you grant us, our agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Content. Without those rights, we couldn’t offer our Services. Please note that this license continues even if you stop using our Services.
You agree to indemnify, release, and hold us harmless from any and all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense arising out of any Content you post.
Keep in mind that if you send us any information, ideas, suggestions, or other communications to us, those communications will not be confidential. Moreover, unless we tell you otherwise, we reserve the right to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such communications without any obligation to you.
By submitting any Content to Shiftgig, you represent and warrant that:
- the Content is true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you are not and shall not misrepresent your identity or your Personal Information;
- you shall promptly notify us of changes to your Personal Information by updating your account on the Site or Application.
- you are the sole author and owner of the Content and any intellectual property rights thereto;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- you are at least 18 years old; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any Content:
- that are known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- that are, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, obscene, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- that include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers that are unrelated to you or the company or individual you have been authorized by; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Content Posted by Others
We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, Content posted by any other person. Accordingly, we may not be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused to you in connection with any Content posted by another member.
In using the Services you agree to the following:
- you will not use any device, software, or other instrumentality to disrupt, damage or interfere with or attempt to disrupt, damage or interfere with the proper functioning of the Services;
- you will not violate or attempt to violate the security of this Services, including, without limitation, (i) logging onto an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing”; or (iii) attempt to transmit any “virus”, “Trojan horse” or other software destruction or disruption device;
- you will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable international, federal, state or local law, including but not limited to any regulations applicable to your use of the Services;
- you will not alter, copy, modify, translate, or make derivative works, or permit the alteration, copying, modification, translation, or making derivative works, of the Services or any component thereof;
- you will not attempt to derive the source code or object code for the Services, including by reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or similar means;
- you will not seek to acquire any ownership interest in or to the Services;
- you will not license, sell, transfer, or lease, the Services or attempt any of the foregoing; and
- you will not copy any features or functions of the Services or access or use it to build a similar product or competitive product.
Do not use the Services in a way that violates any laws, infringes on anyone’s rights, is offensive, or interferes with the Services or any features on the Services (including any technological measures we employ to enforce these Terms).
It should be common sense, so we won’t bore you with a list of things you shouldn’t do. But if we (in our sole discretion) determine that you have acted inappropriately, we reserve the right to take down Content, terminate your account, prohibit you from using the Services, and take appropriate legal actions.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights to the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from us or its owner, or unless you are otherwise permitted by law.
When you use a Site or send communications to us through a Site, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of a Site. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from us intended for receipt by you shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide to us. Please note that by submitting Content, creating a user account or otherwise providing us with your email address, postal address or phone number, you are agreeing that we or our agents may contact you at that address or number in a manner consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an email to HR@shiftgig.com. You may also contact us by writing to 901 W Jackson Blvd, Suite 403, Chicago, IL 60607. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your Contributions; (2) use of the Services; (3) breach of these Terms of Service; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, THE SERVICES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (1) THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (2) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $100; (3) ANY EVENT BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL; OR (4) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE, OR THE VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF THE SERVICES ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”).
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR (1) LOSS OF USE, GOODWILL, DATA, OPPORTUNITY, OR PROFITS, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICES; (2) THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES, DATA OR HARMFUL CODE THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT OR ANYONE ELSE’S EQUIPMENT; (3) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE SERVICE’S FILES AND YOUR BROWSER OR OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSING PROGRAM, (4) ANY FAILURE OF ANY ELECTRONIC OR TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT, COMMUNICATION OR CONNECTION LINES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SHIFTGIG’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT, OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of care and promise to do our best to make sure you enjoy the Services. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, NEITHER SHIFTGIG NOR ITS AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (THE “SERVICES ENTITIES”) MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT OF THE SITE, AND THE SHIFTGIG CONTENT. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
ALTHOUGH SHIFTGIG BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, SHIFTGIG DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. SHIFTGIG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, DESCRIPTIONS, INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE OR APPLICATION WILL BE AS REPRESENTED BY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR LAWFUL TO SELL, OR WILL BE SATISFACTORY TO YOU, OR THAT THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS WILL PERFORM AS PROMISED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE AND OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
The Content and Services described on the Site may be out of date and Shiftgig makes no commitment to update the information regarding Content and the Services on the Site. However, in an effort to provide you with the most current information, Shiftgig will, from time to time, make changes in the Content and in the Services described on this Site. Shiftgig does not operate as a broker or an accounting, financial, or investment planner or advisor. Shiftgig does not provide financial, business, accounting, securities, tax, or legal advice. Your use of the Services is at your sole discretion and risk.
Any Content or other material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
Class Action Waiver
The parties agree to bring any dispute in arbitration only on their own behalf, and not on a class or collective actions basis. Accordingly:
There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class or collective action (“Class Action Waiver”). The Class Action Waiver shall not be severable from this Arbitration Provision in any case in which: (a) the dispute is filed as a class and/or collective action and (b) a civil court of competent jurisdiction (subject to appeals if any to an appellate court) finds the Class Action Waiver is unenforceable. In such instances, the class and/or collective action must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding any other clause or language in this document, Arbitration Provision and/or any rules or procedures that might otherwise apply by virtue of this document or by virtue of any arbitration organization rules or procedures that now apply or any amendments and/or modifications to those rules, any claim that the Class Action Waiver or any portion of the Class Action Waiver, is unenforceable, inapplicable, unconscionable, or void or voidable, shall be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
The Class Action Waiver and any other provision of this Arbitration Provision shall be severable in any case in which the dispute is filed as an individual (non-class and non-collective) action and severance is necessary to ensure that the action proceeds in arbitration.
The information contained on the Services, including all text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, slogans and other content contained therein (collectively, the “Shiftgig Content”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual property owned by, controlled by, or licensed to Shiftgig and are protected under both United States and foreign laws. Except as explicitly stated in these Terms, Shiftgig and our licensors reserve all rights in and to our Services and the Shiftgig Content. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor your use of the Services and Shiftgig Content. You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use our Services and Shiftgig Content for (i) your own personal, non-commercial use or (ii) if you are a business or organization, to communicate about your business or organization with your Contacts. However, such license is subject to these Terms and does not include any right to (a) sell, resell or commercially use our Services or Shiftgig Content; (b) copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display Shiftgig Content, except as expressly permitted by us or our licensors; (c) modify the Shiftgig Content, remove any proprietary rights notices or markings, or otherwise make any derivative uses of our Services or Shiftgig Content; (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; and (e) use our Services or Shiftgig Content other than for their intended purposes. Any use of our Services or Shiftgig Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein.
These Terms, or any part thereof, may be modified by us, including the addition or removal of terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of the Services after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions or deletions. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop accessing and using the Services.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any materials (“Materials”) on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact Compliance at Shiftgig (address below) and provide the following information:
- A clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed.
- A statement from the intellectual property owner (“Owner”) or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing and not authorized by the Owner.
- Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that Accretive can find and verify its existence.
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement from you under penalty of perjury that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the Owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the Owner or authorized representative.
Shiftgig’s agent for notice of copyright or trademark issues on the Site can be reached as follows:
Attn: Compliance Team
901 W Jackson Blvd, Suite 403
Chicago, IL 60607
Shiftgig shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information. You further agree that Shiftgig may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
We have a policy of limiting access to the Services and terminating the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that anything on the Services infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may notify Shiftgig as follows:
901 W Jackson Blvd, Suite 403
Chicago, IL 60607
Also, please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that any activity or material on the Services is infringing, you may be liable to Shiftgig for certain costs and damages.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at HR@shiftgig.com or by post to:
Attn: Terms of Service
901 W Jackson Blvd, Suite 403
Chicago, IL 60607